PPEP, Inc. Portable, Practical Educational Preparation, Inc.
Distribution Center Operations Manager / Supervisor
Finding Abundance, Filling Need
Looking for a Career Pathway to move you in the right direction. PMHDC Southwest Medical Aid (PSMA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing durable medical equipment and medical supplies free of charge to other qualified charitable organizations, for their clientele, who may otherwise go without. Come join PSMA and make a difference in our domestic and international communities! PSMA offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package, along with a wide range of programming that is diversified, rich in heritage, imbedded in the community, and has developed community partnerships who are invested in helping people improve their lives.
PSMA is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Distribution Center Operations Manager.
· One (1) year non-profit related or similar work experience
· Two (2) Years Supervisory experience
· Associate’s Degree in related field
· Valid Arizona Driver’s License
· At least 21 years of age to meet driving requirements
· Ability to meet PPEP requirements to be able to drive for PPEP
· Ability to obtain and maintain any required certifications
· Any combination of work experience, education, or professional training, in which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish)
· Must be able to see/read a computer monitor screen
· Must be able to lift and carry at least fifty (50) pounds but will need to lift more based on the type of inventory
· Must be able to drive a vehicle and/or travel in the local community as required
· Able to stand or walk for an extended period (at least 4 hours)
Must apply at www.ppephiring.com