Division Cadence Administrator
Job Description SummaryAs a Division Cadence Administrator working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for managing starts for the division that align resources, and drive Cadence Construction and meet divisional yearly plans. Work directly with VP of Construction and ACMs to keep production pace by working with purchasing and starts. Continuous communication with Construction and Purchasing teams to provide support, communicate critical milestones and keep production moving.
What Youll Do
* Manage starts/releases by week that compliments the Community Cycle Plan (CCP) and desired production universe to meet desired divisional cadence plan
* Lead weekly starts meeting and utilizing 100% Prestart BuildPro Task report in order to drive predictability and identify all shortfalls causing delays in order to meet the divisions start per week cadence plan
* Centrally manage starts and drive adherence to forecasted starts
* Manage Inventory plan developed by Operations team that communicates Showcase homes in Process, Showcase homes Complete, Showcase homes in the permit process and Showcase homes permits approved but on the shelf for immediate start once released
* Provide weekly Divisional metrics around even flow starts and closings, schedule adherence metrics for identified milestones and provide analysis for improvement
* Complete Start package assembly and ensure 100% ready to hand out to field
* Provide weekly communication to division on what month/week slots the team is selling for
* Pull all BuildPro reports and review with VP of Construction
* Manage assignments in BuildPro, and review and manage BuildPro schedules for cycle time efficiency
* Conduct weekly production meetings with Area Construction Managers for an accurate update of all homes under production, and assist with vendor schedule adherence
* Plan Production meetings with VPC and review staffing to meet production needs
* Work with Purchasing to resolve any issues that arise from the field and review and recommend to VPP and VPC appropriate trade partner change opportunities
* Process start packages, and maintain and distribute the starts tracking spreadsheet
* May manage a team of permit coordinators
* Perform other duties as assigned
Sound Like You?
You might be just who were looking for if you have
* Minimum 4 years experience managing starts required
* Understands production scheduling, sequence, batching and capacity
* Proficient in BuildPro with demonstrated ability to update and improve schedules
* Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products
* Highly proficient in Excel (testing required)
* Previous experience with a Home Builder, Contractor or Construction Supplier a plus
* Ability to multitask with attention to detail, and strong problem solving skills
* Skilled communicator across a wide range of disciplines
* Ability to collaborate and drive process improvement
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
Comply with company policies and procedure
Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Taylor Morrison is an equal opportunity employer. Taylor Morrison does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or veteran status.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.