Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is seeking a dedicated and friendly Driver who can help us fulfill our mission. Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities. We are seeking someone who loves working with people, enjoys driving and excellent communication skill. Does this describe you? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Prescott Valley team!
Job Preview at a Glance:
In this position you will be responsible for transporting our clients to and from appointments. This position will report directly to the Front Office Supervisor. Must be self-motivated and handle own schedule, maps/directions and transport responsibilities with minimal special instructions. Work is performed in company provided vehicle.
Location & Schedule:
This position is a Monday-Friday schedule, must have flexibly to work during the clinics operating hours, reporting to our Prescott Valley Outpatient Clinic.
Pay: Starting $13.85 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide safe, timely transportation and maintain appropriate staff/client communications and relationships
- Assists consumers getting to and from the vehicle
- Reports client behavioral concerns to appropriate staff
- Maintain transportation log, complete daily computer documentation and billings
- Obeys all traffic laws
- Adhere to agency policies and procedures including but not limited to Vehicle Operations Policy (SBH 1 E 11 00), Approved Driver Procedure (SBH 1 E 11 01) and Use of Agency Vehicles (SBH 1 E 11 03)
- Maintains current training requirements
- Monitor and document safety/mechanical concerns daily and report concerns to supervisor and Risk Management
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department.
Education & Qualifications:
- The vehicle driver shall be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must possess a current, valid Arizona drivers license in accordance with SBH insurance standards
- Must pass a 39 months Motor Vehicle Report
- HS Diploma/GED
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.