Driver / Courier
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Drives, loads, and unloads mail, medical reports, radiology films, compact discs, supplies, equipment, lab specimens, pharmaceuticals, and other items between Centura Health facilities, affiliated locations, and nonaffiliated hospitals and clinics in a timely manner based on a scheduled route and unscheduled STAT calls. Must maintain company issued cell phone, follow set daily route, and respond to all STAT calls as assigned. Maintains all maintenance on vehicles, not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, service requirements, windshield replacement, etc. Maintains records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, sign off on cargo when delivered, invoices, etc. Provides records to Supervisor/Manager daily. Able to work independently with little or no supervision. Participates proactively as part of the Centura Logistics team in identifying and making suggestions to increase efficiencies, implement cost savings strategies, and improve services.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 2 years driving experience preferred
- HS GED
- Current CO Driver's License (Colorado Only)
- CDL preferred
- No more than 2 moving violations (prior to plea bargain, if any) or chargeable accidents in past 3 years
- No major violations in the past 5 years: no DUI/DWI; disregarding or evading a police officer; driving with a suspended or revoked license due to driving record; failure to comply with implied consent lay (refusing breathalyzer); felony involving a motor vehicle; hit & run, eluding, or leaving scene of an accident; vehicular
Schedule: Daytime, Evenings, Weekends, Holidays.... must be flexible with schedule to cover routes
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-of-the-art medical campus and Flight for Life. We're also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission's National Quality Approval; Healthgrades; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you're looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift differentials
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.
If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.