Loomis Armored US, LLC
Aurora, CO, United States
Driver Messengers - $3000 Hiring Bonus
Tired having "just a Job"? It’s Time for a New Career!
Are you ready to start a New Career that offers you Paid Training that is second to none in the industry? A New Career that you can move up, not sideways and take anywhere in many areas across the country?
If you are looking for a Career, not a job.. Loomis is the place for you!
Loomis is now seeking highly qualified individuals to join our team and become Driver Messenger / Armored Service Technicians (AST).
Your starting pay is $22.00/hr. Prior Military Service Incentive is available.
This position will average 45+ hours per week.
$3,000.00 HIRING BONUS
Hiring bonus paid $1,000.00 at 90 days, 6 months & 1 yr.
ASTs work as a team on a designated route. You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers, as well as the loading and balancing of ATM machines along your route. If you enjoy meeting customers and the freedom of working outside an office while wearing the uniform of one of the most respected companies in the field, this may be the opportunity for you.
You will be thoroughly trained in a classroom setting and receive on-the-job training with an experienced AST. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are continually updated on the newest safety and security training.
Our training is second to none in the industry.
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
We are looking for applicants who:
- At least 21 years of age
- At least a 3 year driving record
- Ability to obtain Medical Examiners Certificate via US Department of Transportation approved medical examiners
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required
*Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.
Physical duties of the job include:
- Lift and carry 50 pounds
- Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Verbally communicate with customers
- Record information by hand and on electronic devices
Click "Apply now" and join our team today!
At Loomis, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career, and with a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.
Loomis is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug-Free Workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.