Denver, CO, United States
MV Transportation is now hiring- Drivers-Non CDL A
You do NOT need a commercial Driver's license for this position
MV Transportation - Denver is proud to be RTD's largest Access-A-Ride provider! We want YOU to join our TEAM - Experienced and Entry Level Candidates!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for individuals with disabilities and elderly members within our community!
You do NOT need a commercial Driver's license for this position.
- Full or part time hours
- Weekend only hours
- $20.50/hour to start
- Overtime availability
- Fully Paid training - three (3) weeks
- Safety/Attendance bonus' $1200 annually (paid monthly)
- Development opportunities to advance within the organization.
- Paid time off (sick and vacation)
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Uniforms provided
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k with company match
No CDL is required. We will provide CDL training.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT Physical and background check
- Must have a valid driver's license and a minimum two (2) years continuous driving history
- Able to read and use a map or GPS
- Strong knowledge of the Denver street system and surrounding suburbs a plus
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer experience a plus
Apply today and Join our Team!
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants. Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.