First Cup LLC
Colorado Springs, CO
Dunkin is Hiring Restaurant Managers
Greetings future Dunkin' Store Managers,
RESTAURANT MANAGER Job Profile:
The Store Manager is responsible to administer, direct and oversee the effective recruitment and development of team members for the store. The Store Manager is directly responsible for ensuring the proper implementation and effective application of all operational standards of quality service & cleanliness. The Store Manager will operate his/her restaurant in a cost effective manner by assisting in setting and obtaining sales and profitability goals for the store. The Store Manager will be privy to and accountable for the full P&L statement for his or her store as if he or she owned the location.
The Store Manager must demonstrate sufficient application of knowledge and leadership, always remain engaged and in tune with customers and employees needs and drive towards the continuous improvement of overall store operations.
the Store Manager, is responsible for management of the processes and people needed to deliver great and friendly guest experience during their assigned shift. The Store Manager is ultimately responsible for the preparation of products according to operational and quality standards and management of the service delivered by the store team to deliver a great guest experience.
Store Managers are responsible for providing leadership, direction, and motivation to the store team whether through Shift Leaders and/or an Assistant Manager, or directly. Store Managers will be responsible for counseling, disciplining, promoting or firing of store level employees in the Store Managers' store.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Leading operational Excellence
- Keen focus on 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Understanding the importance of training and development of team members
- Achieving financial goals such as sales projections and controlling expenses
- Utilizing effective communication and coaching skills
- Managing purchasing, scheduling, sales, training and physical facilities maintenance.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, with demonstrated ability to think and work independently.
- Experience in the food service industry is required. Food Safety, Serve Safe Certification.
Minimum Qualifications Include
- Must be able to fluently speak/read English
- Math and writing skills
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience required
- Guest Focus anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Be physically and mentally capable of learning to operate standard restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements may apply).
- This position requires one to lift 30 to 50 pounds and also requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance with Company contribution
- Paid Vacation
Please forward your resume!
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon.