Orbis Education is changing the face of healthcare education. We specialize in accelerated degree programs focused exclusively on healthcare professions. By bridging the gap between healthcare systems and universities, we provide students with the tools necessary to meet the demands of healthcare employers. We leverage our expertise to expand universities pre-licensure healthcare programs, and ultimately, produce thousands of high-quality graduates ready to enter the workforce. Each and every Orbis team member plays a role in this process. The solution is working. We have successfully educated thousands of licensed professionals with unmatched outcomes.
We pride ourselves on finding unique, genuine individuals who have a passion for education and thrive on creating a culture of excellence. Orbis is seeking self-motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the lives of our students.
- Maintain, audit and help deploy courses and exams
- Work with Design Team to help build course components
- Provide support to students and faculty
- Provide and maintain effective communication
- Bachelors degree in education, technology, similar fields or 1- 3 years of experience
- Enthusiasm for helping others quickly process and resolve issues, have an overall comfort in a support role
- High attention to detail, commitment to a quality product
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to track, prioritize, and follow up on multiple projects
Working at Orbis is more than just a job! We pride ourselves in creating a strong workplace culture, whether you are at the corporate office or at a partner site, Orbis Educations employee focused work environment shines through!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Working with cutting edge technology
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- A welcoming and collaborative culture