EAP Clinical Counselor PM Shift LPC LMFT LCSW LISW LMHC Psychologist
The following schedule is required: Tuesday-Saturday 12/Noon pm-8:30pm EST.
Responsible for provision of telephone-based consultation, counseling and informational services to members. Provides one-time or ongoing counseling and lifestyle management services, leveraging the outcomes tools in support of optimal care.
- Provide telephone triage, crisis intervention and related services
- Assess members immediate clinical needs and utilize appropriate clinical tools to provide services
- Engage members and provide immediate support and assist with coping skills to address ongoing lifestyle management
- Provide telephone counseling to individuals presenting with issues including but not limited to mental and emotional disorders, addictions, lifestyle management, and worklife concerns
- Provide clinical services utilizing a variety of sophisticated clinical assessments, therapeutic interventions and/or models, to support the level of care and engagement of members
- Use appropriate and acceptable judgment, clinical theories, knowledge, methods, ethics, and professional use of self to restore or improve social, psychosocial, or bio-psychosocial functioning of members
- Provide intensive case management and consultation for clinical risk cases and management referrals
- Provide information to members and providers regarding mental health, substance abuse benefits, community treatment resources, and related mental health programs
- Assist members with linkage to resources to aid in the alleviation of stressors
Team member support:
- Collaborate with team of professionals in a way that supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of care for all members
- Interact with providers as appropriate to discuss clinical questions and concerns regarding specific cases
- Provide consultation to supervisors and other account representatives to facilitate appropriate EAP response to employees with performance, attendance, safety, and fitness for duty
Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards:
- Protect the confidentiality of member information and adhere to enterprise, EAP policies regarding confidentiality
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements
- Maintain current licensure in good standing, seek professional development and meet all licensure requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust
- Experience in handling mental health and psychiatric care, family situations, and relationship concerns
- 1+ year of crisis intervention skills
- Experience in facilitating patient/client positive behavioral change
- Strong computer and literacy skills
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Familiarity with brief therapy models and Motivational Interviewing
- 1+ years of EAP, Behavioral Health or Social Services experience
- Call Center experience
LICENSE: Current valid, unrestricted independent professional licensure to practice per state regulations in one or more is required: LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LISW, LMHC or Clinical Psychologist
Masters degree in counseling profession
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.