EAP Worklife Customer Support Associate (Remote in CA)
- Responsible for supporting the provision and use of
worklife, employee assistance and management
- Determines purpose of call by actively listening and
interacting with callers, triages call in a in a professional
and timely manner.
- Assesses clients needs; researches and articulately
communicates information regarding pertinent
EAP/Worklife services and resources.
- Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed
action to minimize risk.
- Performs appropriate research in internal databases and
online to identify potential providers and resources.
- Enters member information into the appropriate EAP
system to initiate the case and documents comments
and information thoroughly and professionally.
Team Member Support:
- Receive calls transferred from counselors and
provides immediate member assistance.
- Schedules appointment for members with counselors.
- Assists team members with necessary activities to
effectively respond to member inquiries about and
requests for services and resources related to
various life skills such as finding childcare, finding
- Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
- Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and
identify validated, appropriate member resources.
- Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and
assist with securing member resources and/or services.
- Assists team members with printing and fulfillment needs
related to relevant materials, including provider
profiles, letters, selection of appropriate guidebooks,
collating materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment
completion in the appropriate EAP system,
maintaining an inventory of materials.
- Provides miscellaneous support
functions including administrative support, follow-up
calls, and other duties as assigned.
Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards:
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and
adheres to enterprise policies, and EAP and Worklife
policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and complete internal documentation
of required information that meets risk management and
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service
delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to
issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to
promote positive outcomes for members.
- Computer literacy in order to navigate through
internal/external computer systems, including Excel and
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary
team including internal and external participants.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and utilizing a multi-line
- Familiarity with basic terminology and concepts used in
employee assistance/human services programs.
- Experience preferred in a social, psychological or human
service field providing client support.
- 1-2 years experience in a call center environment preferred
or Behavioral Health experience.
- Bachelors or Arts or Bachelors of Science Degree preferred
High School Diploma or GED
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.