ECSA - Citrix Engineer
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$37. 12 - $50.95/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Job SummaryResolve incidents Track recurring incidents and identify underlying problems Escalate problems to other I.T. teams when necessary Develop troubleshooting documentation and incident resolution workflow Create process documentation, operations guides, and low-level design diagrams Act as an escalation point for Systems Administrators, other operations teams, and application analysts Create reports and analyze reported metrics Develop solutions and confirm functionality Participate in an after-hours on-call rotation Provide engineering resources to platform specific projects.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
Minimum Experience Requirements5+ years of experience required; preference toward large enterprise environments. Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills Strong critical thinking skills; ability to quickly comprehend problems, develop hypotheses, draw logicalconclusions, develop solutions, and respond accordingly Possess the ability to train and mentor others.
HS GED, BS degree in Business, Computer Science or related, strongly preferred.
Preferred certifications include: Citrix's CCA-V, CCA-N Microsoft's MCSA, MCP, MCTS VMware's VCP-DCV, VCP-DTMYour Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.