Lincoln Property Company
Edson District Customer Service Representative
Lincoln Military Housing A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join Lincoln Military Housing, you will be working alongside a team of talented and passionate individuals with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with Lincoln Military Housing, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT. We take pride in serving those who serve us.
A Day in the Life of a Customer Service Representative:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing customer service to all prospective and current residents within a multi-family residential community. Your role includes answering phones as well as taking and following up on service requests of our residents. Your role is instrumental in the resident move-in process, which includes showing new homes, completing new leases and ensuring residents needs are met. Your role requires effective customer service skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively and deliver on our mission of providing exemplary service in accordance with Lincoln Military Housings quality customer satisfaction standards.
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assists prospective residents with information regarding their lease, the community, and the move-in process.
- Prepares lease documents for residents as part of the move-in process (pets, allotments, etc.).
- Ensures all lease paperwork is completed and entered into the system.
- Responsible for responding to and managing resident complaints and/or service issues and may coordinate with appropriate staff to address and resolve resident concerns.
- Supports residents during the move-out process, which may include notice to vacate and resident transfers.
- Manages resident lease process including finalizing leases with the residents and providing information regarding the community and resident services.
- May perform post-turn unit inspections and complete move-in inventory inspections with new residents.
- Follow-up with residents who have requested work-order/services or expressed issues/concerns with the community.
- Responsible for lease renewal notification and timely resident notice to renew or vacate.
- Works in conjunction with maintenance team to ensure service requests are assigned and scheduled appropriately and completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for resident follow up to ensure services rendered have been completed according to LMH standards and meet residents satisfaction.
- Promotes positive resident relations by ensuring resident concerns and requests are responded to on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Participates in outreach marketing activities (i.e. market surveys, shop competitors, etc.) on a regular basis to obtain prospective residents.
- Performs other general office duties (i.e. phones, filing, special projects and assignments as needed).
- Performs various administrative and computer tasks, email communications, input of information/data into various software and information systems (Payscan, Yardi, and other company-related systems).
- Composing and distributing of correspondence/notices (3 day, move-out charges, renewals, and other important resident notices that pertain to maintenance services, etc.).
- May participate in property walks/inspections (grounds, common areas, parking lots, community rooms, make-readies, quality control, etc.) to ensure community is well maintained according to LMHs quality standards.
- Participate in and attend various department or regional meetings, resident or community events, seminars, and other work-related events.
- Complies with all OSHA safety regulations, local applicable laws regarding health, safety or environment, Fair Housing and LMH Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
What You Need for Success:
- Position requires 6 months+ of residential property management or customer service role preferred.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills, keyboard, Internet search, email correspondence, math, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and other software applications preferred (i.e. Yardi, Payscan).
- Effective communication and interaction with customers, vendors, management, co-workers; sufficient to exchange or convey information and to give and receive work direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize and complete assigned duties to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
- Must possess a positive and professional demeanour in all interactions, under all circumstances.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle (valid license required).
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, off-hours and emergencies as required.
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and health-care coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.