Education Instructor, Daddy Bootcamp, PRN Variable
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit.Pay Range
$22. 45 - $30.83/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. Responsible for providing education and instruction to expectant parents.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Adult Learning Principles needed to plan, implement and present/facilitate educational programs.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- HS GED, required
- BLS from American Heart Association, required (Daddy Boot Camp instructor not required to have BLS)
-Monthly weekend education class
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.At Parker Adventist Hospital, we are committed to excellence in health care. Ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction, our expert doctors and experienced medical teams provide the best health care and excel in more than 55 medical specialties, including nationally-accredited Joint and Spine Programs, Birthplace and NICU, Cancer Center, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Level II Trauma Center Emergency Dept. Opening in 2004, Parker Adventist Hospital quickly flourished from a 56-bed community hospital to a 170-bed medical center. Parker is home to more than 1,100 highly-engaged, caregivers who love their work, their teams and live what it means to provide while person care - body, mind and spirit.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
Colorado Only: Pay Ranges between $22.45 - 30.83/Hr. Evening, Night and Weekend shift differentials available. The starting pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are currently in the same role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!