Vanco Payment Solutions
Education Sales Manager
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
* Clearly Care
* Own It
* Have Grit
Vanco is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial sales leader to manage our education sales consultants. We thrive in helping school districts and community organizations. If you want to help a team sell best-in-class software to a market you can feel great about, check us out!
We focus on K12, faith-based, non-profit and community organizations throughout the U.S., offering solutions that allow them to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely and seamlessly. As a market leader, we are proud to work with more than 20,000 clients and be growing at 30%+ a year.
As Manager of Sales - Education, you will manage and develop a primarily inside sales team focused on new client acquisition in a high velocity, marketing qualified lead driven sales environment, using Salesforce. We encourage a sales approach focused on helping customers to buy as opposed to heavy handed selling, but we balance that against aggressive pursuit of performance against goals. This role offers abundant opportunity to grow and mentor a sales team and create processes and an awesome team culture.
This position will report to the Director of Sales - Education and will be based in our Bloomington office. You will partner closely with our Marketing, Application Development, Client Underwriting, Partner Development and Leadership teams to ensure goal alignment across the organization.
What youll be doing:
As Manager of Education Sales, you will
* Provide strategic direction, assist management to develop go-to-market plans, and coordinate internal company resources to meet and exceed revenue goals
* Maintain a detailed understanding of product/service updates and partner with Marketing to improve lead generation, inbound/channel support and client satisfaction efforts
* Create and foster clear performance goals to create accountability and encourage all team members to be top performers
* Lead and coach a team of inside sales representatives
* Conduct scheduled and impromptu one-on-one coaching and pipeline review sessions with each sales representative to identify opportunities to maximize closed deals
* Lead regular group sessions with the sales team to discuss opportunities to improve performance and introduce changes to products and processes
* Ensure quality prospect contacts through call guide development, sales training, and the development & monitoring of sales team
* Establish and track a manageable set of activity and productivity metrics for the team
Who you are:
* You have your BA/BS; ideally in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
* You have 5+ years of experience within high volume inside sales, business development or account management, ideally within the payment and/or card processing industry. Education SaaS sales experience is a bonus.
* You have 5+ years of inside/outside sales management, leading a team of inside/outside sales representatives, experience with adding team headcount and new account development.
* You have worked successfully within a high velocity, marketing qualified lead (MQL) driven environment.
* You have accomplished great things in sales management in the payments/technology industry or similar and you can provide measurable results.
* You are comfortable using CRMs (Salesforce.com preferred), inbound marketing automation, dashboard and reporting tools (including Microsoft Excel) and sales automation technologies.
* You prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines.
* You show exceptional strategic thinking skills and the ability to establish standard processes and KPIs.
* You communicate effectively and encourage partnerships with stakeholders up to and including senior leadership.
* You have strong leadership skills that include negotiation, conflict management, influencing, facilitation, collaboration, and teamwork across all levels of the organization.
* You are consistent and accurate in providing detailed reporting and analysis of plans, accomplishments and forecasting.
What we offer:
* 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
* Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
* Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* Opportunities to lead and develop your team and create processes and structure
* Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
* Learning opportunities provided by LinkedIn Learning
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
* Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!