Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) supports top-notch teaching and therapy professionals.
Our client is seeking Certified Elementary School Teachers to enlighten students and help them become successful and happy.
CLIENT'S POSITION SUMMARY
* Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
* Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
* Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
* Assess and record student progress and provide grades and feedback
* Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
* Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
* Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
* Observe and understand student behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
* Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Experience teaching, preferably in an elementary setting
* Pennsylvania teacher certification
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in teaching or a specialized subject
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students
* Highly competitive hourly rate compensated on a weekly basis
* Flexible schedule and time off as needed
* Be part of a nationally recognized network of leaders in school-based services
* Immediate placement after all requirements are met
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a leading referral agency of special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 750 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Browse All Kaleidoscope Education Careers