EMT Professional Security Officer
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of an EMT Security Officer in Pace, FL. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
EMT Security Officer
Employment Type: Part time
Shift Types: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Overnight
Shifts Available: All shift and days have availability.
Hiring Manager: Ken Montana | Email: email@example.com
*Florida D License Required to Start Post - Allied Universal is offering Florida State Training to candidates interested in pursuing a Florida D Private Security License. Interested in going through the Florida D License Training course? Our Hiring Team wants to help you enroll in our next available class. "Florida D License Training" is hosted every week Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and offered virtually on-line!
An EMT Security Officer works as a member of a pre-hospital emergency care medical team. The EMT Security Officer administers first aid treatment and other emergency care to sick or injured persons and assists with facilitating the transport to medical facilities. At times, the EMT will also be required to handle some security related functions.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- Possess and maintain a State Certified EMT Basic, Intermediate, or Paramedic license
- Current Health Care Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR card
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state drivers license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Responds to emergency calls from a dispatcher such as requests for medical assistance following emergency response proceedings
- Determines the nature and extent of illness and injury
- Establishes priorities in order to determine procedures to be followed for emergency first aid or assistance; Request additional help, including special rescue and utility services
- Provides emergency medical care and other treatment pursuant to EMT certification
- Reports all medical incidents, accidents or emergencies to include completing a Daily Activity Log on every shift, describing all activities. Complete an Incident Report documenting any medical response calls on client property
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.