Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Endoscopy Tech PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital's highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women's Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to acutely ill patients in the GI Lab & PACU departments. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of a patient. Possess the ability to identify each requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and to proved the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists. May be required to work on call. May be required to work some holiday shifts as well.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Ability to use basic office equipment, phone fax, copy machine, etc.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
- 1 year of Endo Tech or C.N.A experience preferred.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.