Chula Vista, CA
Be a part of a committed, dedicated and skilled group of professionals, who will work together to create and design an effective, responsive and collaborative program to reunite families.
The New Alternatives Incredible Families program works with families who are reunifying with their children. Our program provides individual, group and family therapy, supervised visitation, case management and parent coaching services throughout San Diego County.
New Alternatives, Inc. is looking for motivated and experienced Engagement Specialists who understand how to engage children and parents who have experienced adversity. We are looking ideally for Spanish speaking individuals who have solid experience engaging children and adults and providing mental health services to families in the Child Welfare System.
Engagement Specialists will provide:
- engaging case management services for successful reunification
- in home support services to help stabilize behaviors that will lead to successful reunification
- therapeutic transportation services with children and teens
- therapeutic visitation and parent coaching services
- co facilitation of Incredible Years parenting groups (training provided)
- clear communication when documenting and interacting with the team
- other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree, ideally in related field
- reliable transportation
- ability to engage, motivate and build rapport with families who have faced great adversity
- experience working with children, youth and or adults who have faced adversity
- SPANISH SPEAKING preferred
Flexible Schedules; Benefits With 30 or more hours a week
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Vacation and Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness
We are taking precautions due to COVID-19 and all our efforts will be thoroughly explained in the initial job interview.