Engineering Manager - Mobile Development
As an Engineering Manager at Aetna, a CVS Health company, you will be leading multiple Web and Mobile teams focused on delivering products that provide members with information and resources they need to make better informed decisions about their health care. You are not expected to code, but are expected to have strong expertise as a software engineer that will help inform how you manage the team. You will also be empowered to make engineering decisions that will have direct impacts on the business.
In any given day you will:
* Work with your teams, help them grow, become stronger, and meet their business deliverables
* Partner with senior leadership to help bring together Aetna's extensive digital assets
* Lead others in identifying and resolving complex, technical, operational, and organizational challenges
* Motivate team members to ensure the continuous growth of the engineering organization
* Mentor and develop teams and support their goal setting and career growth
* Maintain engineering best practices, continuously improve, and promote innovation
The typical salary range for this role is $140,300 to $209,100.
This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus plan or program.
* 7+ years software development experience (native app development)
* 3+ years management or similar leadership experience
* Experience working with leading industry practices: Agile, Scrum, SAFe, and DevOps
* Ability to drive the adoption of new technology and trends
* Ability to build and sustain high performing teams
* Experience and success in leading agile teams effectively and consistently delivering the highest quality software to improve/impact customer experience
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.