Enrollment Navigator (Temp PT)
Position Title: Enrollment Navigator (Temp PT)
Department: Enrollment Management
Campus: College Wide
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than October 20, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Remote Work Option: Fully In-Person
Work Hours (for hourly positions): This is a temporary part-time 20-25 hour/week position with option for medical benefits at full employee cost.
Hourly Wage: $21.27
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Temporary Part-Time
Job Open Date: 10/6/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: This posting is for three openings: Allegheny, Boyce and South Campus. Enrollment Navigators actively support students through the completion of the enrollment process at CCAC.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in education, social science, marketing or related field and a minimum of one year experience, or an Associate's degree in education, social science, marketing or related field and a minimum of three year's experience Training or experience in marketing, admissions or outside sales. Ability to work independently and in a team setting to accomplish goals. Ability to multi-task. Strong organizational and follow-up skills. Related professional position in higher education. A valid Pennsylvania driver's license is required.
1. Conducts follow up to recruitment campaigns in person, by phone, email and text.
2. Assists potential students through the enrollment funnel.
3. Partners with placement testing, financial aid, academic advising and registration to support students through the enrollment funnel.
4. Records recruiting activity outcomes, maintains contact lists and databases and analyzes enrollment data.
5. Conducts and/or provides support for on-campus recruitment/admissions activities including meeting with potential students and parents to discuss college enrollment process.
6. Interfaces or networks with appropriate internal and external parties to assist potential students.
7. Represents CCAC by conducting presentations to student and parent groups.
8. Conducts campus tours/meetings to prospective students.
9. Develops and maintains relationships with personnel representing high schools, social agencies and organizations, the business community and external constituencies.
10. Maintains contact with the academic departments, career services, continuing education and college centers to remain current about new programs, program changes and other information critical to the successful recruitment of new students.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=13&c=ccac.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4787503
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.