Colorado Springs, CO
Enterprise Operations Analyst
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Under general supervision, the Enterprise Operations Analyst is responsible for providing basic system administration support functions for servers, network, storage, applications, and security. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve malfunctions and make the appropriate recommendations to maximize the benefit of IT systems. They will respond to system and applications alerts and warnings and perform routine system maintenance as well as tier II problem resolution when appropriate. They will communicate system interruptions or incidents in consultation with departmental or technical decision makers. Successful Enterprise Operations Analysts are strong analytical thinkers who enjoy solving problems and thrive in a high-pressure environment with shifting priorities.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3 years progressive experience in an information systems environment
- A broad degree of knowledge in IT application and infrastructure architecture
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with a customer service approach
- Understanding of customer needs and clear focus on customer satisfaction
- Excellent ability to follow documented processes
- Highly self-motivated, works with minimal supervision
- Ability to build collaberative relationships, strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication skills
- Functional knowledge of Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2012/2016, VMWare, Exchange (on premise & cloud)
- Network and server experience, preferred
- HS Diploma/GED, required
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics, preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification, preferred
Thursday-Saturday (12 hour shifts) and every other Wednesday
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Minimum PayUSD $23.91/Hr.Hiring Maximum PayUSD $30.80/Hr.Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.
#IN-CENTURACaring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!