Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Layton, UT, United States
Environmental Services Associate Lead - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first-class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospitals highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Womens Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
Environmental Services Attendant
Ensures assigned areas are clean, sanitary, and aseptic by scouring, scrubbing, mopping, polishing, using germicides, and dusting. Responsible for clean workstation and equipment. Must effectively interact with patients and health team members while maintaining quality standards.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand or walk for duration of work shift.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.