Epic Application Analyst - Beaker
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Design and present solutions and options that improve patient care, enhance patient engagement, improve operational efficiency organizational knowledge with thoughtful design. Reviews and analyzes systems including testing and documenting Epic applications. Understands system options and configurations completely and can suggest and lead teams through decisions on the best way to configure and utilize the system.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 2 years of experience required, preferrably in IT or Epic applications, and/or clinical lab experience (phlebotomist, medical technologist, blood banker, microbiologist, genetics, pathology, etc.)
- Experience working with Epic Beaker: Beaker Clinical Pathology (CP) and/or Beaker Anatomic Pathology (AP) systems analysis programming/design highly preferred
- Strong business or clinical acumen
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and rapport-building skills. Able to get things done and escalate issues to the decision-makers as necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple projects, multiple (and sometimes conflicting) priorities and adapt to change
- Strong customer service skills required Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, ability to troubleshoot, be proactive.
- On-call coverage (after business hours and weekends) is required, on a rotational basis or as-needed.
- Some travel required, both locally and overnight.
- Demonstrates qualities of assertiveness, a high sense of urgency, initiative (selfstarter),effective communication skills including presentation skills, facilitation skills, and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor's Degree, required (4 years of additional experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree)
- Epic Beaker certification required within upon hire or within 4 months of hire.
- Ongong mainenance of Epic certification(s) required.
This position requires residence within a reasonable driving distance to the Corporate Office. Possible relocation assistance available for external candidates who meet distance requirements.
Physical Requirements - Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.Caring for Your Whole Well BeingWe provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include: - 401K, which includes matching when eligible - Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents - Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents - Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents - Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options - Leaves of Absence - Short Term Disability - Long Term Disability - Life Insurance - Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock - Paid Time Off - Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options - Shift Differentials - Employee Wellness Resources - Employee Assistance Programs - Tuition Reimbursement - Shift differentials - Relocation assistance based on location - Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more... The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.