Epic Report Writer Senior
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$37. 12 - $50. 95/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Expert in one or more Epic Data Models. Under general direction, the Senior Epic Report Writer works with internal and external customers to understand and analyze requirements and develop Epic business intelligence (BI) reporting solutions using the Epic Cogito and related 3rd party reporting and database tools.. The Senior EPIC REPORT WRITER contributes to the design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of reporting and analytic solutions that improve patient care, enhance patient engagement, improve operational efficiency, improve Centura's financial position, and population health management. The Senior Epic Report Writer may also build new data sets and data structures as required to support business needs and regulatory requirements. The Senior Epic Report Writer will assist with strategies and visualizations that will help the team deliver a more comprehensive solution for the Organization.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 3 years Epic report writing experience
- 5 years of analytics reporting experience.
- Demonstrated innovative and creative Epic solutions.
- Works at the highest technical level of all phases of applications, systems analysis and programming activities.
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree, required. Bachelor requirement may be substituted with 3+ years of Epic report writing experience. (3 years is in addition to the existing experience requirement of 3 years of Epic report writing experience.)
- EPIC certification, required (Epic Cognito, preferred)
- Ongoing maintenance of Epic certification(s) required
Physical Requirements: Sedentary work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10 lbs. force occasionally
This position requires residence within a reasonable driving distance to the Corporate Office. Possible relocation assistance available for external candidates who meet distance requirements.Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.
#LI-CENTURACaring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!