EPSDT Data Entry Representative
This position is a full time work at home opportunity.
The Quality Management (QM) Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) Data Entry Operator is responsible for efficiently and effectively entering healthcare data into a proprietary database for tracking purposes. This is a business essential position that requires acute attention to detail and the ability to process data quickly and accurately. EPSDT data is time-sensitive and used to positively impact member healthcare outcomes and improve health plan performance measure rates.
At Mercy Care, our vision is for our members to live their healthiest lives and achieve their full potential. Were a local company, serving Arizonans of all ages who are eligible for Medicaid since 1985. We also serve people who are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare. Mercy Care is sponsored by Dignity Health and Ascension Health and is administered by Aetna, a CVS Health Business. In April 2021 were going to begin delivering integrated physical and behavioral health services to children involved with the child welfare system, in a unique partnership with the Arizona Department of Child Safety and their Comprehensive Health Plan. We value diversity, compassion, innovation, collaboration and advocacy. If your values are the same as ours, lets work together to make a difference and improve the health and wellbeing of Arizona.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding data entry goals.
- Must demonstrate exceptional data entry skills, intermediate-level knowledge of desktop software applications, and a proven track record for successfully completing time-sensitive tasks.
- Experience in a healthcare data entry environment is required.
- Utilize system applications for tracking, monitoring, information gathering, and troubleshooting.
- Researches member files using a variety of systems and references to obtain appropriate background information.
- Performs service recovery for the member and documents actions taken and required follow-up to documented referrals.
- Escalates issues accordingly when further action requires secondary sources or more senior staff.
- Works in partnership with EPSDT Coordinator(s) to train EPSDT Call Team staff on EPSDT Tracking Forms and data entry process.
- Collects and provides data to management for root cause analysis for developing trends not captured through the ONTrack database.
- Completes all required documentation in the database associated with EPSDT Tracking Forms.
- Proficiency in a web-based data entry platform is required.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Computer literacy and demonstrated proficiency is required in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, and MS Office Suite applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
This position requires the ability to travel to the Phnoenix office with a personal vehicle up to 10% of the time. Qualified candidates must have a valid AZ driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Experience in a goal-oriented environment is preferred.
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred.
Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Negotiation skills.
- Technical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
High school diploma or GED
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.