Lenexa, KS, United States
We offer completive Health Benefits, 401K Retirement benefits, Paid Vacations, Paid Sick Days, and 9 Holidays off.
New Hire Retention Bonus: 60 Days ($250.00) / 120 Days ($250.00) /180 Days ($500.00) - Total $1,000.00
Quarterly bonus with “Cash In On Growth” Program through the year. Worth potentially up to another $2,000.00. *Shifts sometimes may require overtime hours to finish installation duties and complete repairs or work
We provide on-the-job training: Installation of micro-markets, vending machines, and specialty office coffee equipment. We also will train for preventive maintenance, various repairs.
FT Installation Team Member: Monday - Friday 7:30AM till 4:00PM. Rotation of (Paid stand-by nights and weekends.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work onsite in clients’ locations to install, upgrade, & remove CK markets, vending, & coffee equip.
• Interreacts with customers at location sight to gain knowledge of entry, and any safety requirements
• Installation tasks range from setting up kiosks, cameras, décor around equipment, and vending machines.
• Maintains proper straps, hand trucks, pallet jacks, & tools for the day task on install truck.
• Test kiosk, vendors for pre-installation, and after installation.
• The employee occasionally works in high-traffic (cars, trucks, forklifts) places and around several obstacles; employee may be exposed to many types of hazards.
• The noise level in the work environment varies from account to account (quiet to noisy).
• Some locations can vary in temps from Hot to Cold from account to account.
• Required to wear company-assisted purchase of “slip resistant” safety footwear.
• Safety protocols in place to help protect employees - return safely at the end of each day.
• We provide the installation vehicles and equipment to perform the duties.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• The employee must capable to lift 50 lbs. or work as a team to move units that could be as heavy as 650lbs.