Harris Health System
ERP Applications Analyst I - PeopleSoft
At Harris Health System, we champion better health for our patients, their families and our community, by connecting them to an integrated healthcare system that provides high-quality healthcare. Harris Health focuses on the delivery of primary care, wellness and prevention services to the residents of Harris County, Texas, through its extensive network of inpatient and outpatient facilities. Harris Health is a proud recipient of the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance designation for its patient-centered medical homes. Harris Health's medical faculty and residents are provided by its nationally recognized medical school partners: Baylor College of Medicine; McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth); and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
ERP Applications Analyst I ensures that the operational interests of their respective functional areas are being fully represented in the day-to-day operations of the Information Technology Department. This role supports several applications deployed within the Harris Health System, including:
PeopleSoft Human Resources (HCM), Financials (FS) and Supply Chain (SCM)
Kronos Workforce Timekeeping and Advanced Scheduling
Degrees: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related IT degree, or four (4) years of related IT work experience in lieu of a degree.
0 - 2 Years within Information Systems (I.S.)
One (1) year PeopleSoft, Kronos experience
Above Average Verbal (Heavy Public Contact)
Exceptional Verbal (e.g., Public Speaking)
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities: Analytical, Design, Research, Statistical
Work Schedule: On Call
- Understands functional processes and business rules related to the applications being implemented and supported.
- Understands the limitations and opportunities presented by the applications supported.
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in the face of changing demands.
- Ability to exceed customer expectation, quality, and productivity.
- Provide production support for the ERP applications, including participation in a 247 on-call support rotation.
- Participate in production changes that may occur after 5:00p.m. or on weekends
TYPICAL DUTIES THAT MAY BE PERFORMED
1. Participates in requirements analysis sessions and develop design specifications for reports and application configuration.
2. Participates in process workflow sessions and develop workflow maps
3. Coordinates with Vendors on the implementation or support of their products.
4. Identifies tasks and levels of effort for the implementation of solutions.
5. Configures applications with input from more experienced analysts.
6. Reports project activity and status to management.
7. Identifies, resolves and escalates project issues (when necessary) in a reasonable period of time.
8. Develops clear and concise documentation that facilitates repeatable configuration and migration of the applications.
9. Provides information to I.T. Education as needed to support training activities.
10. Develops and executes test scripts that thoroughly exercise the system.
11. Performs application troubleshooting and problem solving.
12. Handles multiple activities simultaneously, be able to prioritize effectively, and meet overlapping deadlines.
13. Escalates issues appropriately and expedites
Harris Health System's benefits program is designed to provide you with more flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs. Harris Health System's benefits program allows you to protect your income in case of illness, death and disability, and to help you save for retirement.
It is the policy of Harris Health System to provide equal opportunity for all applicants for employment regardless of political affiliation, race, color, national origin, age, sex, religious creed or disability. Applicants may request any reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the application process.