Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is the leading provider of in-person and online related services for K-12 education staffing. We will act on your behalf as your own personal agent and work to create the perfect match for your skills and experience.
Are you ready to educate and inspire students in and around the Philadelphia metro area? If so, our client is looking for Certified ESL Teachers to help enrich the lives of students. If that's you, send your resume in now!
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF POSITION
* Apply "it takes a village" approach with students, parents, and school staff to support student learning
* Assess and provide necessary instruction to drive student achievement
* Lead a positive, well-structured, goal-oriented classroom
* Maintain appropriate records and documentation
* Attend participate in parent meetings
* Create a fun and engaging lesson plan
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
* Pennsylvania Teacher Certification
* ESL Certification
* Up-to-date clearances
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students.
* Establish a relationship with a nationally recognized referral agency with a niche focus on school-based and therapy services.
* Compensated weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect the caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.