Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time
Nothing beats the power of being at a live event. That's why we're proud to announce the launch of Sodexo Live!, our brand dedicated to the sports, events and hospitality industry. We concentrate all of our skills, insight, and experience into one brand that instinctively knows how to make the most of every moment. Let's go Live! together.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Sous Chef for T-Mobile Park, home of the Seattle Mariners.
Since the Inaugural Game on July 15, 1999, T-Mobile Park has gained a reputation locally, regionally and nationally as a terrific setting for baseball and a great place for baseball fans. Sweeping views of Seattle's downtown skyline, breathtaking sunsets over Puget Sound, combined with excellent views of game action from all angles give fans at T-Mobile Park an experience unequalled in Major League Baseball.
- The Executive Sous Chef is a position that is found in large Sodexo Live! Sports/ Entertainment venues and Convention Centers within first tier markets (and in some cases, second tier markets), with a high business volume and an expansive and complex food and beverage operation. They are the first level of management in a Sodexo Live! commercial kitchen. The Executive Sous Chef supervises and directs the activities of the Sous Chefs, and assures that foods are prepared using fundamental cooking techniques, seasoned for maximum taste and flavor, and served in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
- The Executive Sous Chef directs all aspects of foodservice production and service, ensuring that approved food safety and sanitation guidelines are followed. The Executive Sous Chef directly supervises the preparation and production of the unit's menus and manages a shift or station in the hot kitchen, the cold kitchen and/or the bakery and pastry shop.
- The Executive Sous Chef is responsible for training, mentoring and helping to develop other Culinarians, and for monitoring and organizing the flow of activity within the kitchen in a way that complements and supports the overall operation.
⦁ Participate as part of Culinary Leadership Team to manage a culinary department for the preparation of foods served to the customers in a consistent and timely manner.
⦁ Ensure Kitchen Safety and Sanitation conforms to all Sodexo Live!, regulatory, and governmental standards to provide a safe workplace producing high quality food products.
⦁ Contribute to goal of 100% customer satisfaction through personal commitment to customer service and leading the culinary team by example.
⦁ Minimum of 5 years in a culinary leadership position with increasing levels of responsibility.
⦁ Minimum of 3 years leading a culinary operation with at least 3 revenue centers.
⦁ Minimum of 3 years in a culinary leadership role in an operation with annual revenues in excess of $5mm.
⦁ Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.
⦁ Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
⦁ AOS or higher Degree from a postsecondary culinary arts training program or equivalent professional certification.
⦁ BA/BS Business or Hospitality Degree from an accredited college or university.
⦁ ACF Certified Sous Chef.
⦁ Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
⦁ Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
About Sodexo Live:
Sodexo is consistently recognized as an employer of choice by highly regarded external organizations, earning coveted spots on FORTUNE's list of the World's Most Admired Companies and Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index, as well as a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
Improving quality of life has been our mission for over 50 years. And this commitment starts with you. We strive to enhance and simplify your daily life, while offering you the best working environment wherever you are, whatever you do.
We offer a diverse range of opportunities, in over 100 professions. Whether you're a recent grad, transition from the military or an experienced professional, our goal to find your perfect fit.
Founded in Marseille, France, in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance.
Operating in 56 countries, Sodexo serves 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Food and Facilities Management Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services.
40,000 employees dispersed throughout 500 sites around the globe
80 different types of professional roles
- What we do: We improve the Quality of Life of those we serve and our teams, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate.
- How we do it: We serve with care the essential daily needs of millions of people. We build inclusive progress; we drive engaged and responsible performance.
- Why we do it: We create a better everyday for everyone to build a better life for all.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.