Centers Health Care
Facility Maintenance Worker
Schenectady Center is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Worker to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Schenectady, NY.
Maintenance experience required!
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to multitask/stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member.
- Drivers Licensed Preferred
- Must be on call every other weekend.
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.