Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Aetna Better Health of Oklahoma, a CVS Health company, is a trusted health partner in the local Oklahoma communities we serve. We provide a full array of innovative services that enhance overall wellness and improve everyday life for our members. At Aetna Better Health of Oklahoma, we value professional development and career growth. You will work along other colleagues who align on Heart at Work behaviors and bringing your heart to every moment of health. We will support you all the way!
This is a fulltime teleworker opportunity in Oklahoma.
The FamilyCare Connect Coordinator will be responsible for the support of ABH of Oklahoma Sooner Select programs version of FamilyCare Central product and business operations for internal and external users. FamilyCare Central is an Aetna proprietary secured portal. The successful candidate will assist in adding and maintaining accounts, provide first level user support, and participate in training activities. The candidate will collaborate with state, care management and health plan operations to ensure FamilyCare Central functionality is supporting care coordination workflows. They will partner with FCC Business and marketing teams to promote engagement.
In-state travel is required including occasional presence in the Oklahoma City office.
- Utilize FamilyCare Central Application Administration function for adding and updating accounts.
- Perform semi-annual user account audits
- Monitor FamilyCare Central functionality and performance on an ongoing basis.
- Provide Level One User Support by assisting with navigation and access issues and other addressing other miscellaneous questions.
- Serve as the Liaison between OK SoonerSelect State Agencies, Health Plan and FCC Business and IT teams by obtaining feedback, escalating issues and communicating enhancements to improve customer experience.
- Assist with onboarding activities.
- Communicate outages and deployments to external and internal users
- Support Internal and external customer engagement activities.
- Proven ability to translate/communicate customer issues and requirements to achieve appropriate outcomes.
- Knowledge of community agencies and resources.
- Working knowledge of multi-system outreach programs related to health care delivery, clinical education, and health-related services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- 5+ years healthcare or application administration experience
- Critical analytical thinking and problem-solving skills are required
- Previous experience working independently and defining deliverables that align with strategic initiatives as part of a fast paced, high performing team.
- 2+ years of demonstrated proficiency with personal computers, keyboard, multiple systems navigation, and MS Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint).
- Must possess reliable transportation and be willing and able to travel in-state up to 15% of the time. Mileage is reimbursed per our company expense reimbursement policy.
- Communications / customer support experience
- Medicaid Managed Care experience
- Bachelors degree in business, health care administration, or human services related field.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$54,300.00 - $117,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Companys 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off ("PTO") or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.