Laboratory Certification Services
Field Operations Scheduler
Laboratory Certification Services is now hiring a Field Operations Scheduler.
The Field Operations Scheduler has the responsibility of establishing, managing, reviewing and maintaining a valid schedule for all Field Technicians. This position will have a great impact on internal/external customer service and be responsible for scheduling repairs and certifications in hospitals, laboratories, pharmacies and more for various equipment and cleanrooms.
This company is not an active lab nor is this position one that leads to a lab position.
• Bachelor's degree or job equivalent
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Scheduling routine services, repairs, decontaminations, certifications and testing for cleanrooms, biological safety cabinets, exhaust devices and more to ensure sterile and/or safe environments are maintained.
• Identifying, negotiating, and resolving conflicts based on technician experience and location.
• Identifying when money can be saved for the client and the company by grouping trips together.
• Reviewing and responding to all scheduling calls and messages on a daily bases as required.
• Creating and preparing technician work orders and binders.
• Assisting leadership team with managing constraints and the utilization of resources and overtime.
• Assisting management with scheduling company and department meetings and reviews.
• Developing and maintaining communication channels between various departments to maintain the adherence to established policies and workflows while maintaining efficiency for all staff members.
• Ensuring parts and stock are available for scheduling.
• Working with both sales and operations to provide timely feedback regarding all requested schedule changes.
• Communicating when demand cannot be met and recommending alternatives on how the requested demand could be satisfied.
• Conferring with clients in order to provide basic information on services offered.
• Performing all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relations
• Exhibit tact and consideration
• Display positive outlook and pleasant manner
• Offer assistance and support to co-workers
• Work cooperatively in group situations
• Work actively to resolve conflicts
• Learn quickly when facing new problems
• Open to change
• Analyze both successes and failures for clues to improvement
• Experiment and open to trying anything to find solutions
• Enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
• Ability to satisfy the expectations and requirements of customers
• Display courtesy and sensitivity and respond promptly to service requests
• Identify customer needs and explain services clearly
• Handle difficult situations
• Ability to be trusted or relied upon to act in the way required or expected
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
• Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication, with supervisor, clients, staff, vendors, etc.
• General computer knowledge, including: Access, M-Files, Adobe, Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Website training is a plus.
Other required skills & qualifications
• Ability to create, revise and, and organize an efficient master field technician and client schedule
• Ability to schedule in an efficient manner to achieve premier customer, employee, and company satisfaction while following the company guidelines
• Ability to plan ahead and follow company guidelines in order to schedule proficiently
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs, along with Adobe and QuickBooks
• Demonstrated knowledge of planning functions/roles
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt to customers where English is their secondary language
• Above average detail orientation
• Basic process and product knowledge
• Ability to contribute to continuous improvement projects and problem solving
• Knowledge of Ohio counties and travel patterns
• Knowledge of small business office workflow
• Knowledge of the certification industry is a plus
• Organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly requires sitting, walking, bending. The employee must have a full range of body movements including the use of hands, feet, and fingers to handle or feel objects and must be capable of bending, reaching, and crouching. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. Must hear and speak well enough to conduct business over the telephone or face to face for long periods of time.
• Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm
To apply, enter your contact information, including phone number, and upload your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.