Field Project Installation Manager
Dreamstyle Remodeling Inc., the nations largest full service home remodeling company is looking for a highly skilled Field Installation Manager to work with our Bath and Window divisions.
Outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to work with a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company, lets talk. We are busy, growing and have consistent work.
- Primary duties include being responsible for managing administrative and operational aspects of remodeling operations.
- Determine crew needs and schedule for upcoming projects.
- Coordinate materials for scheduled jobs.
- Understand the overall and timeline expectations of the project.
- Ensure homeowners are prepared for the job to start.
- Maintain a daily log of all tasks completed, issues, and actions required by others.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Keep up with budget tracking for each assigned project.
- Review and adhere to contract documents.
- Working with customers providing great customer service and ensuring a delightful customer experience.
This is a great opportunity with significant earning potential for an experienced Project Manager. Experience in both high volume and high quality bath work is required. If you are passionate about your work and want to partner with a strong company contact us today.
- Previous remodeling or construction project management experience.
- Highly organized.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Pass background check.
- Strong computer skills including CRM program experience
If you are looking for a solid opportunity with a market leader offering great compensation and benefits contact us today, we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply online or fill out an application at: https://www.dreamstyleremodeling.com/employment-application/
Learn more about us at dreamstyleremodeling.com
Dreamstyle Remodeling Americas #1 Remodeler (Ranked by sales - Remodeling Magazine 2018, 2019 & 2020)
Equal Opportunity Employer