Local Motors, Inc.
Field Technical Homologation Engineer - Milan, Italy Location
Posted over 1 month ago
- Be the Voice of LM Engineering for the EU territory
- Assist customers to understand all products and assist with product
- demonstrations and deployments
- Assist Service and deployment teams with resolution of customer issues
- Install and configure systems and troubleshoot on process and resolve issues.
- Provide technical support to customer and LM sales organization
- Be knowledgeable with EU homologation requirements and be able to assist
- or direct homologation activities with test and validation organizations
- Be able to assist with regulatory testing such as EMC
- Analyze customer requirements and ensure product meets customer
- requirements appropriately.
- Coordinate with LM engineering team, identify issues and resolve same.
- Administer various field applications for customers and provide support to
- engineering software.
- Assist with troubleshooting on controller issues and perform tests on problem
- Participate in technical meetings and prepare training programs for
- Manage and update databases for customer information.
- Assist local sales team to create appropriate proposals.
- Participate in various training programs.
- Analyze applications and recommend expert advice for same.
- Maintain knowledge on EU industry trends and advise LM engineering team
- Able to travel 40% of the time
- FUSA skills in AD or ADAS: iso26262
- Other duties as needed
Required and Preferred Skills
- Experience in homologation in autonomous vehicle would be preferred
- Previous background in automotive/bus industry is a plus
- Language skills required: English and Italian at the Professional level
- Language skills preferred: German