Local Motors, Inc.
Finance Business Partner / FP&A Manager - AZ or TN Location
This role is a critical addition to the Local Motors Finance organization as we continue to grow across geographies and professionalize our processes. Through close collaboration with nearly all Functional leaders, this role is going to be critical to continuously improving our top-line revenue, margins, and cash flow as we enter the next phase of the companys growth.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Sales and Deployment teams on contract execution, invoicing, and collection
- Track and report on Sales backlog, deferred revenue, and receivables highlighting opportunities to accelerate revenue recognition and cash collection
- Manage all vendor relationships around vehicle financing and leasing
- Work with supply chain and production to ensure strong inventory management practices and policies
- Work closely with Operations teams to drive rigorous inventory reporting, counting, and highlight opportunities to continuously improve inventory turns
- Attend necessary Operations and Sales meetings to remain connected on the necessary topics
- Work with functional leaders across the business to build annual budget and drive monthly performance management of actuals vs. plan (Opex and Working Capital)
- Work in ERP systems (NetSuite, Siemens TeamCenter) to automate financial reporting with a continuous improvement mindset
- Prepare internal and external financial statements and other financial reports in conformance with applicable accounting and reporting standards
- Review and document new and existing significant contracts, noting accounting conclusions/implications
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of FP&A / Financial reporting experience
- Experience in the automotive or public transit industries (or other industrial manufacturing contexts)
- Experience with NetSuite or similar Financial / ERP systems
- A desire to grow with the role as we deliver against our 2021 and mid-range plans
- The ability to partner with functional leaders across the business and highlight opportunities to accelerate revenue recognition and cash flow
- A positive attitude, continuous improvement mindset, and desire to chart a new path in an organization that is growing rapidly and therefore new challenges and opportunities are always present!
- Willingness to support and deliver within the values of the organization