Bloomin' Brands is seeking an intern who is currently pursuing a career in Finance. This opportunity will allow a student to apply their education to practical business issues as they assist with the Financial Management of the IT and Digital team. This role will be worked 100% from our Tampa Restaurant Support Center. Our internship program will take place in the summer of 2023.
PRIMARY PROJECTS / TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Contribute as a member of the IT Finance team gaining hands-on work experience that applies classroom learning to practical experience.
* Work on BBI facing business priorities that involve decision support, Management reporting, month end financial performance reviews, and financial planning activities
* Help identify and analyze key driver-based inputs to steam line and simplify planning processes
* Assist in reporting and analysis to simplify accounting and finance activities during Month End Close process.
* Present a summary of your internship experience to members of the leadership team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter with the ability take initiative on projects and is comfortable working independently or as a member of a cross functional team
* Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and timelines
* Data mining and analytical capabilities with exposure to data analysis and statistics related coursework
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate to strong level of understanding of Microsoft Excel
* Must be pursuing a college degree with Finance or Accounting background