Finance Reporting Data Analytics Advisor-Pharmacy Services
Fortune 5 CVS Health has a dynamic opportunity for a Pharmacy Services Finance Reporting Advisor to join our dedicated Pharmacy Services Finance team. You will use technical expertise and advanced analytical capabilities to support reporting across the Pharmacy Services finance organization. You will be responsible for increasing data visualization and data accessibility by automating data updates and converting traditional reporting to online visualizations. This position requires collaboration skills as it is necessary to work cross functionally and influence a wide range of Pharmacy Services finance departments. Ideal candidate will have good analytical and communication skills. In addition, the individual must be able to independently interact with and influence senior partners and demonstrate a proven track record of delivering results.
Position can sit in Cumberland-RI, Hartford-CT preferred. But, also open to Work from Home-Flexible.
* Develop an overall understanding of the business and finance operations
* Scope finance reporting needs and determine automation opportunities
* Transform current reporting to online visualization, adding new capabilities and views
* Effectively present results to senior leadership
* Accurately and efficiently conduct QA testing. Develop and test new reports
* Engage cross-functionally across the organization
* Develop new reporting and intuitive data visualizations/dashboards that provide valuable insights
* Drive process efficiency in maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reports and dashboards
* Develop a deep understanding of business data
Successful candidate will display:
* Excellent analytical skills with experience working with large data sets from multiple sources
* Experience collaborating with key stakeholders to gather and analyze needs and requirements to design and implement robust analytic solutions that support the identified needs
* Excellent analytical, critical thinking, organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow through
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of directors, managers, colleagues, and external entities
* 5 or more years professional work experience in financial analysis, reporting with focus in analytics
* 1 or more years of Tableau Developer and Server experience
* Tableau site administration experience a plus.
* Experience working with SAP, Teradata, SQL Server, VBA, etc.
* Data visualization software SAP Analytics Cloud.
* Advanced skills working with MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Access
* Basic financial knowledge - balance sheets, P&L, etc.
Bachelor's degree required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.