Financial Analyst Senior CHPG
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$32. 98 - $45.27/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The Senior Financial Analyst ensures an environment of effective decision making, forecasting, and sound business planning, relating to dashboard reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and decision support. Establishes effective monitoring processes to manage the ongoing operations of Centura Health Physician Group and its locations. Works closely with CHPG and hospital leadership to identify areas to improve operational efficiency and works with CHPG management team to make recommendations and implement strategies that improve financial performance. Maintains a high level of understanding around practice operations and the unique differences of each specialty within assigned region(s). Builds supportive relationships with practice Administrators and serves as point person for performance reporting and finance related initiatives.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Three years of experience in the healthcare industry in a finance related role required or 5 years of experience in a finance related role outside of the healthcare industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. VBA experience preferred.
- Experience with Epic, Lawson, Epsi, Access, and business intelligence tools preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- MBA preferred
Physical Requirements-Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!