Financial Reporting Analyst
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? Were growing quickly and were looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Financial Reporting Accountant is responsible for various accounting duties, including preparation of financial reports, debt covenant compliance and analytical review. This position has exposure to technical accounting concepts and real estate operations.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages for management and external parties.
- Perform detailed financial and variance analysis of significant accounts.
- Provide assistance during annual audits and ensure deadlines are met for support schedules.
- Conduct special projects, prepare ad hoc reports and other services at the request of management which includes research and providing conclusions on technical accounting issues.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required.
- 3 to 5 years related audit/accounting experience preferred.
- Third-party management experience a plus.
- Yardi Voyager software experience a plus.
- Must be proficient in various software packages including, but not limited to, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle large volumes of data.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, its about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbents supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.