Mountain View, CA
Auto-Chlor System is a leader in commercial dishwashing that provides low carbon footprint solutions for our customers in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industries. With over 100 locations nationwide, we pride ourselves in the high quality service we give to our customers and employees. We believe that a company is only as good as its people, and thats why our culture motto is "People First".
Whats in it for you?
- A people first culture where contribution and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
This job exists primarily to manage our companys fleet inventory and employee vehicle program, maintain regulatory compliance, oversee vehicle maintenance systems, and provide solutions to maximize fleet utilization and cost efficiency.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan, execute and coordinate all vehicle acquisition, build out, delivery, disposal, repair and maintenance of company fleet including rental and leased vehicles to maintain efficient utilization.
- Conduct fleet transfers between locations to optimize utilization.
- Manages relationship with fleet maintenance vendor to ensure high level of service for branches and accurate reporting and resolution.
- Tracks and documents fleet performance and costs; provides reporting to senior management as requested.
- Plans, directs and monitors preventive maintenance and repairs program along with vehicle layout to ensure ergonomic and safety improvements.
- Communicates with vendors and field personnel to coordinate vehicle delivery, maintenance and replacement vehicles for locations that are experiencing emergency shortage.
- Resolve inquiries and urgent requests in a professional and efficient manner, providing high quality service and timely communication to all key stakeholders.
- Performs inventory control of the fleet for accurate record keeping.
- Coordinates registrations, titles and ensures proper documentation is kept on file for each vehicle.
- Participates in vehicle planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Negotiate and manage shipping and logistics for all branches nationally.
- College degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook as well as Adobe or similar programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand complex verbal and written instructions
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations.
- Detail focused on planning and executing communication with employees and vendors.
- Ability to multi-task and produce results under tight deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!