Loews Hotels At Universal Orlando
Orlando, FL, United States
Food Runner - Server Support - Busser
Are you ready to Work while having some Fun? This is your time to join the Loews Hotels as a Server Support Team Member at the Universal Orlando Resorts! Server Support Team will have an array of service responsibilities to ensure a smooth running dinning experience for our guest! You will be running food and bussing and preparing the dining area and service areas and other common opening / closing duties. We have openings for Full Time and Part Time scheduling with variable shifts.
Starting Hourly Pay starts at $10 Plus Tips!
As a Server Support Team Member you will enjoy Fun employee benefits that include:
- Free Entrance to Universal Orlando Theme Parks, Busch Gardens - Tampa, and SeaWorld!
- Guest Passes to share with Friends and Family
- We provide you a free meal while you are at work (that's 2 if you take a double!)
- Discounts on Loews Resorts and Discounted Travel programs!
To be effective in the Server Support position you will need to:
- Enjoy interacting with people and be Guest Service minded
- Greet all guests and give them intelligent and accurate information and direction as needed
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced setting
- Familiar with proper food handling standards
- Applies teamwork skills at all times and assists co-workers when time permits
- Stocks and/or restocks all service stations as needed
- Buses, cleans, and resets tables according to standards
- Assists servers with food and beverage service
We are looking for people that are:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
Other Benefits you will enjoy include:
- Pet Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Internal Promotion Track
- Health / Vision / Dental / Life Insurances
Apply today, we are actively scheduling interviews. We are looking forward to meeting you!