Oasis Behavioral Health
Food Service Worker - Full Time
Sonora Behavioral Health is Arizona's largest inpatient psychiatric hospital. We provide stabilization treatment of mental health and chemical dependency issues affecting children, adolescents, adults and active duty military personnel. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and committed to providing superior quality care.
Sonora Behavioral Health has an immediate need for a full-time Food Service Worker to perform routine food preparation and delivery services of cold or hot foods in the facility. Successful candidates will be able to work some evenings/weekends and have a level one fingerprint clearance card.
- Perform routine tasks related to clean up and sanitation of kitchen, dining or serving areas.
- Properly prepare, serve and store food in accordance with facility policies.
- Ensure compliance with state or federal regulations.
- Prepare foods according to standardized recipes.
- Utilize service methods and food handling techniques to ensure quality.
- Understand and apply the sanitation procedures needed to provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Adhere to menu compliance, special diet compliance and report any dietary non-compliance, concern or complaint of patients to supervisor or manager.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety (as required per program requirements).
- Must be 21 years of age or older per Arizona Admin code R9-10-406..