This role serves as a business enablement leader, supporting our business partners in managing their risk environments and enhancing their operations. In this role, the Manager will provide strategic support to Coram and Specialty Revenue Cycle operations and challenge assumptions and standards of business to improve overall operational effectives and service to CVS Health customers. Leveraging their expertise in risk management, process improvement, and adherence to Corporate integrity, the Manager will lead a team that fosters collaboration across Revenue Cycle operations, with a focus on continuous revenue cycle improvement and alignment with the long-term strategic goals of the business.
This is a multi-faceted role in its support of Revenue Cycle operations. Key functions include:
* Supporting SOX Compliance: Oversee testing of SOX controls performed by the team, to ensure testing meets the needs of the Internal Audit SOX team. Also partner with control owners design, maintenance, and testing of their controls to support the continuous improvement of our control environment and continued compliance with SOX requirements.
* Audit Support: Serve as a liaison between the business and auditing groups (IA, SOX, EY, Compliance, Legal, etc.) to help the business understand the needs of the auditors and help the auditors understand the nature of the business.
* Special Projects: Lead or assist on special projects, such as implementation and process assessment efforts, to build new processes, strengthen existing processes, and/or support compliance with requirements and inquiries from regulatory bodies.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
* Excellent Risk Management skills, understanding abstract concepts, their impact on the risk environment, and to be a trusted advisor in supporting the design and maintenance of a control environment that mitigates those risks effectively and efficiently
* Ability to influence key stakeholders at various organizational levels
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
* Strong analytical, deductive, and problem-solving skills
* Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
* Strong leadership skills and commitment to a team approach, with both direct reports and business partners
* Practical knowledge of healthcare, retail, and pharmacy management industries
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
* 5 or more years of finance and/or operations experience
* 3 or more years of risk management / SOX / audit experience
* 1 or more years of leadership experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
* Professional certification, such as CPA, CIA, CFE, or MBA
* Experience consulting management of complex environments, providing value-adding insights to enhance their risk management practices and control environment
* Familiarity with Coram and Specialty Pharmacy operations
* Experience managing and/or supporting Revenue Cycle operations
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.