Oasis Behavioral Health
West Mifflin, PA
Front Desk Receptionist - Casual / Per Diem
Posted 25 days ago
Unit Specific Performance Objectives
- Answers incoming calls, (approximately 300 per day) screens, and directs calls to hospital personnel, relays messages as appropriate, and gives directions to hospital.
- Greets visitors to hospital, notifies hospital personnel of arriving visitors or directs them to specific areas of the hospital.
- Monitors the security and safety of the reception area. Removes/locks up weapons from law enforcement officers.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patients and former patients in facility.
- Provides relief secretarial support functions as needed, i.e. copying, typing, sorting, etc.
- Participates in own performance process.
- Maintains competence in identified universal core and critical competencies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Education/Experience/Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as receptionist preferred
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Experience with word processing programs
- Maintains competence in identified universal, core and critical competencies.
- Must meet job competencies within 90 days of hire.
Note: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.