Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Buckeye, Arizona, United States
Front Office Lead
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is one of Arizonas oldest and largest non-profit, community-based providers of behavioral health services. We offer an array of programs to meet the unique needs of the communities we serve. SB&H is a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience.
We are seeking a Front Office Lead to join our Buckeye Outpatient Clinic. This location provides mental health treatments, including medication monitoring and assistance for persons with addictions.
The Front Office Lead will work in-office Monday-Friday, standard business hours (no evenings, weekends or holidays).
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Front Office Lead serves as a central support within the interdisciplinary sites team. This staff member is responsible for performing front office duties including patient care activities, front office check-in and check-out, scheduling, verifying medical insurance, and scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Coordinates daily front office functions: assisting clients, doctors and staff with appointments, no shows, emergencies, med issues/refills
- Processes accurate, thorough and current billing, staff paperwork, mail, data entry, filing, documentation, supplies, and scheduling
- Confirms appointments one to two days prior for all medical, counseling, and intake appointments.
- Completes intake referrals & screenings
- Provides accurate documentation of contact with members
- High school diploma or GED plus 1 years of experience within a medical setting
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance card
Other than a life changing career, what is in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation- Hourly rate starts at $17.42 and could potentially increase based upon education and experience.
- Career Development Benefit from our culture of internal promotion by growing into an array of leadership opportunities.
- What is your dream vacation? You accrue up to 3.3 weeks of PTO your first year of employment, gives you plenty of time to plan your vacation, plus we offer 10 paid holidays.
- We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account.
- We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition cost with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs.
- Benefits with you in mind - 3 Medical Plan options, 3 Dental Plan options and SO much more.
SB&H Mission & Values:
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE