Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3.3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Front Office Representative to join our Crisis Recovery Unit! Work schedule is Monday through Friday, day shift.
- Enters and retrieves consumer data from HMS system accurately
- Maintains inventory of office and program supplies
- Completes general office filing duties
- Performs consumer billing requirements
- Support staff with consumer intake and discharge process, special projects, along with staff meetings as needed
- Is expected to perform duties within broad guidelines demonstrating some initiative and independence
- Responsible for creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases including: client fees, client authorizations and clinic productions, as assigned by the Program Director.
- Resolves all CFS issues including 99 report errors, enrollment and eligibility errors, etc.
- Assists leadership ensuring that payroll and billing are delivered to Administration payroll on time and without error.
- Receives direction on a daily basis and works as team with the Program Coordinator, Director of Nursing, Program Director and site staff
- Performs general clerical duties for the clinic as requested/assigned by Program Coordinator, Director of Nursing, and/or Program Director
- Assists CSR Supervisor with completing monthly administrative audits
- Submits/coordinates work orders with Purchasing/Facilities department for site
- Act as Safety Officer for site, providing safety training, ensuring monthly inspections, drills, reporting is completed, documented and sent to Risk Department in a timely manner
- Outside shopping as necessary for supplies or equipment needed.
- Answering phones and forwarding calls or messages appropriately.
- High school Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Completion of a Medical Assistant training program preferred. Certified Medical Assistant highly preferred.
- Requires prior clerical and/or customer service experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting. Consideration given for course work in lieu of part of the experience requirements.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona drivers license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients, based upon needs/requirements of the clinic.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.