Integrated Medical Services
Avondale, AZ, United States
Front Office Representative (Part-Time)
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Integrated Medical Services, Inc. is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Part-time Front Office Representative for our Gastroenterology Lab in Avondale. The Front Office Representative is responsible for answering the phone, scheduling patients, check in and check out, but may assist with insurance authorization/verification, and other office functions. This position will be heavy on phone support and customer service with patients.
*This is a part-time position that works Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the day
- Provide office support to front office staff in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of office flow.
- Check patients in and out
- Receive direct and relay telephone messages
- Efficient patient scheduling
- Maintain and keep an updated scanning/filing system
- Have an understanding of insurance referral processes
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Ability to multi-task and execute delegated duties
- At least 1 years experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- EMR (Athena) experience a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- CPR certified
- Medical Assistant Diploma preferred
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. Its discovering a career thats challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day youll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
You can look forward to a generous compensation package including paid time off and a very lucrative 401K plan.
*IMS is a tobacco-free work environment
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.