Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Phoenix, AZ, United States
Front Office Representative
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years experience.
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company match after 1 year of service. Generous PTO includes 2 weeks of vacation your 1st year (available after 6 months) and accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, sick time, vision, tuition reimbursement prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, and much more!
We are seeking a motivated, client-oriented Front Office Representative to join our Southwest Autism Center of Excellence program located at Metro Outpatient Clinic! The work schedule is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Provide triage services.
- Act as the main point of contact for referrals and filter referrals to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensures proper follow up is in place for all members
- Schedules medication, counseling, and intake appointment.
- Completes intake referrals and screening.
- Calls to reschedule appointments when clinical staff are out unexpectedly.
- Performs general clerical duties for the clinic as requested/assigned by CSR Supervisor, Program Director and/or Administrative Coordinator.
- Greets consumers.
- Verifies consumer eligibility/enrollment prior to appointment: AHCCCS, RBHA/agency, Limited Income Subsidy, Medicare Part D.
- Collects client fees/copay
- Obtains appropriate paperwork from clients.
- Covers at various SBH locations as required
- High school Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Requires prior clerical and/or customer service experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting. Consideration given for course work in lieu of part of the experience requirements.
- MA diploma preferred by not required.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Must be eligible and/or have valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
- Experience with the ASD Population is a plus