Full Cycle Billing Specialist
Responsible for ensuring all services provided receive maximum reimbursement through proper billing, eligibility, and authorizations, following the client from beginning to end.
Goals and Objectives:
Process benefit eligibility, ensuring timely and accurate billing.
Obtain authorization as needed to ensure service is payable.
Monitor and follow-up of accounts receivable to ensure maximum reimbursement.
Identify issues in a timely manner to reduce denials and write offs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on outstanding accounts receivable
- Payment posting of payer and client payments
- Follow-up on payer denials
- Handle phone calls to and from insurance payers
- Receive and respond to phone calls from clients regarding billing questions
- Process client payments as needed.
- Obtain client statements and perform audits if needed to verify balances.
- Verify and maintain client authorizations
- Verify client eligibility
- Handle clearinghouse claim rejections.
- Receive and process correspondence from client or payer
- Special billing as assigned.
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position, experience, education, and ability of the employee.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Full Cycle reimbursement experience. Minimum of one (1) year of related experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience to include use of computers (i.e, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Minimum of one ( 1) years of experience with Electronic Health Record systems and claims clearinghouses
- 10-key adding machine by touch
- Posting and reconciling account ledgers
- Ability to read and interpret explanation of benefits.
- Interact with clinical staff and clients to ensure accuracy of clients accounts.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Maintain good working relationships with other employees, clients, other agencies and general public.
Hourly Rate: $22
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the AllHealth Network salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, merit, and the ability to embody the AllHealth Network mission and values. The range listed is just one component of AllHealth Networks total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives as well as a generous benefits package detailed below.
Benefits & Perks for Employees Working 30 hours or more:
First, you would be joining on of Denvers Top Places to Work! We are honored to receive this amazing designation and we know it is recognition from our engaged staff who believe they are taken care of, listened to, and believe they are part of something bigger.
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- Additional Benefits