Amphitheater Unified School District
GEAR UP Assistant
Posted over 1 month ago
- GEAR UP Assistant JobID: 8280
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Associates Degree, or higher in a related field.
- Two years of secretarial/clerical experience; or certificate in secretarial science and one year of secretarial/clerical experience; or any equivalent combination of experience, training, or education.
- Knowledge of generic office procedures and practices.
- Skill in basic arithmetic, grammar and spelling.
- Skill in general record keeping.
- Skill in the operation of a variety of office machines, including personal computers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; data entry experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with students, families, and other school staff.
- The ability to work effectively with people from a variety of culturally diverse backgrounds.
Level F, $12.15
40 Hours/Week, Short Term, Academic Year.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|